Welcome to the Brahma Kumaris Tampa
Meditations for the New Normal
June 1 – 30, 2020
8:00 – 8:15 AM EDT
Rise above problems into extraordinary new horizons
Meditations for the New Normal are designed to:
1. Take you on an inner journey
2. Guide you from relaxation to self-realization
3. Help you to bring light to the world
Enhance your meditation experience by doing it with others. Alone and together!
In a world where you can be anything – be your true, free self
Respond to these pivotal times and join these 15-minute meditations.
Set yourself a reminder here:
With 25 years of diligent spiritual practice, Shireen will guide and empower us on this journey. She has authored several inspiring books and CDs on meditation. Shireen presents strikingly creative, time-tested wisdom to powerfully uplift the soul.
Meditations for the New Normal are offered as a community service by the Brahma Kumaris.
Raja Yoga Meditation
RajaYoga is an ancient system of meditation and spiritual understanding. It enables us to return to a state of inner peace, personal power and self-worth through re-kindling the soul's original qualities and virtues. It provides many answers to age-old questions relating to our identity and purpose and opens up a pathway to true peace of mind and a natural state of happiness. At its deepest level, RajaYoga Meditation is taught as a method of self-awareness, leading ultimately to self-realisation.
Life Long Learning
The Brahma Kumaris recognizes the intrinsic worth and goodness of every human being and helps people rediscover these attributes, through a process of lifelong learning.
This process of lifelong learning includes:
- a practical method of meditation which helps individuals to achieve peace of mind, develop their full personal potential, and interact with others in a constructive and fulfilling way;
- a simple and natural lifestyle through which the quality of life is upheld with dignity and respect;
- a deeper sense of self-dignity, enhanced self-esteem, and inner strength.
Oasis of Peace
We offer free courses, lectures and programs. We aim to provide resourcea for each to be inspired to look inward, upward, and forward – to explore their nature, innate values, and higher purpose.
Courses & Lectures
FREE Courses such as Introductory Raja Yoga Meditation and Positive Thinking, are designed to inform, enrich and empower.
Lectures offer an interesting and an enlightening outlook on life, relationships, spirituality, relaxation and personal development.
Please contact us for scheduling.
The Brahma Kumaris offer classes and programs in surrounding areas in several locations. Ongoing programs include meditation classes and workshops.
To see an up to date schedule of activities click HERE to see the meetup calendar or copy and paste the url: https://www.meetup.com/brandonmeditation/
To see an up to date schedule of activities click HERE to see the meetup calendar or copy and paste the url: https://www.meetup.com/stpetemeditation/
- Surprisingly Different Eye SurgeryThere was once a princess named Dim who had gorgeous […]
- The Sweet Melody of Silence – New Meditation AlbumRelease Your Wings Productions is happy to announce […]
- Celebration of the Life of an Angel; Bebe ButlerIn the midst of laughter and tears the life and […]