Welcome to BK Tampa
Raja Yoga Meditation
RajaYoga is an ancient system of meditation and spiritual understanding. It enables us to return to a state of inner peace, personal power and self-worth through re-kindling the soul's original qualities and virtues. It provides many answers to age-old questions relating to our identity and purpose and opens up a pathway to true peace of mind and a natural state of happiness. At its deepest level, RajaYoga Meditation is taught as a method of self-awareness, leading ultimately to self-realisation.
Life Long Learning
The Brahma Kumaris recognizes the intrinsic worth and goodness of every human being and helps people rediscover these attributes, through a process of lifelong learning.
This process of lifelong learning includes:
- a practical method of meditation which helps individuals to achieve peace of mind, develop their full personal potential, and interact with others in a constructive and fulfilling way;
- a simple and natural lifestyle through which the quality of life is upheld with dignity and respect;
- a deeper sense of self-dignity, enhanced self-esteem, and inner strength.
The Raja Yoga Meditation Center in Tampa Bay offers free courses, lectures and programs, and a Quiet Room. The Center is a resource for each to be inspired to look inward, upward, and forward – to explore their nature, innate values, and higher purpose.
Courses & Lectures
FREE Courses such as Introductory Raja Yoga Meditation and Positive Thinking, are designed to inform, enrich and empower.
Lectures offer an interesting and an enlightening outlook on life, relationships, spirituality, relaxation and personal development.
The Brahma Kumaris offer classes and programs in surrounding areas in several locations. Ongoing programs include meditation classes and workshops.
To see an up to date schedule of activities click HERE to see the meetup calendar or copy and paste the url: https://www.meetup.com/brandonmeditation/
To see an up to date schedule of activities click HERE to see the meetup calendar or copy and paste the url: https://www.meetup.com/stpetemeditation/
There are no upcoming events.
- Surprisingly Different Eye SurgeryThere was once a princess named Dim who had gorgeous eyes. Even though she pretended that […]
- The Sweet Melody of Silence – New Meditation AlbumRelease Your Wings Productions is happy to announce the release of a new album by Shireen […]
- Celebration of the Life of an Angel; Bebe ButlerIn the midst of laughter and tears the life and creative talents of Bebe (Anne […]