Welcome to BK Tampa
Raja Yoga Meditation
RajaYoga is an ancient system of meditation and spiritual understanding. It enables us to return to a state of inner peace, personal power and self-worth through re-kindling the soul's original qualities and virtues. It provides many answers to age-old questions relating to our identity and purpose and opens up a pathway to true peace of mind and a natural state of happiness. At its deepest level, RajaYoga Meditation is taught as a method of self-awareness, leading ultimately to self-realisation.
Life Long Learning
The Brahma Kumaris recognizes the intrinsic worth and goodness of every human being and helps people rediscover these attributes, through a process of lifelong learning.
This process of lifelong learning includes:
- a practical method of meditation which helps individuals to achieve peace of mind, develop their full personal potential, and interact with others in a constructive and fulfilling way;
- a simple and natural lifestyle through which the quality of life is upheld with dignity and respect;
- a deeper sense of self-dignity, enhanced self-esteem, and inner strength.
The Raja Yoga Meditation Center in Tampa Bay offers free courses, lectures and programs, a Quiet Room, and a small bookshop. The Center is a resource for each to be inspired to look inward, upward, and forward – to explore their nature, innate values, and higher purpose.
Courses & Lectures
FREE Courses such as Introductory Raja Yoga Meditation and Positive Thinking, are designed to inform, enrich and empower.
Lectures offer an interesting and an enlightening outlook on life, relationships, spirituality, relaxation and personal development.
Online Courses and Workshops
For those living in cities where there is not yet a Brahma Kumaris Meditation Center there are options for Online Courses and Workshops. Please email us for more information.
Browse through a range of books and CDs available from to experience the benefits of meditation and self-development in your day-to-day life.
- Peaceful ReflectionsAs our lives have become preoccupied with the external world, we have lost touch with the […]
- Creating A World of Exquisite BeautyAt the start of the new year, we invited yogis at the Brahma Kumaris meditation center to […]
- Good Eating HabitsVariety and balance.Food at every moment should be of as much variety and balance as […]